Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

RSNJ - COMING SPRING 2014!!!



Hello Family! I have some AWESOME news. Rythmic Sounds of New J will soon be recording our first project for NATIONAL RELEASE!

As most of you know, I have been singing since I could walk. As a child it was my dream to become the next Diana Ross, complete with fame, fortune and movies co-starring the next generation Billy Dee Williams as my love interest. Can you say Idris Elba? LOL!

Well that dream was for me and reality has a way of kicking our selfish dreams to the curb. But GOD, has a way of taking those selfish dreams and transforming them into something wonderful for His glory!

This project is a chance to take our God-given gifts, and use them to touch people all over. A chance to minister to God's people about his love and grace. What a blessing!!!

NOW, HERE IS HOW YOU CAN HELP!!! 

Contact me (513-324-0319) to purchase your advance copy of our upcoming recording. Pre-Sale cost of the CD is $10, due at time of order, and will help us cover studio and production cost. Be one of the first to receive a copy as soon as the CD drops!

Thank you for supporting our ministry and please keep us in your prayers as we move forward with our service of God's Kingdom!


 




No comments:

Post a Comment